All FAQs (2057 total: showing 1-20)
- How can I troubleshoot FTP communications between my data logger and a server?
- Does the RV50X, CELL210, or CR300-CELL210 require a Multiple Input Multiple Output (MIMO) antenna?
- Plusieurs dispositifs fonctionnant à une portée de 900 MHz pourraient-ils causer de l’interférence sur un réseau RF?
- Could multiple devices that operate in a 900 MHz range cause interference in an RF network?
- Can the DustSens Solar-Module Soiling Measurement Sensor be used with thin-film solar panels?
- What type of regular maintenance does the DustSens require?
- Can the DustSens Solar-Module Soiling Measurement Sensor be used with bifacial solar panels?
- Can I power the DustSens Solar-Module Soiling Measurement Sensor with the solar panels used for the soiling measurement?
- Do I need to purchase a separate data logger to connect to the DustSens Solar-Module Soiling Measurement Sensor?
- Are solar panels provided with the DustSens Solar-Module Soiling Measurement Sensor?
- How can the address of an SDI-12 sensor be checked and changed?
- How can I check the serial number on my calibration sheet with the serial number for my BaroVUE™10?
- With CAMPBELL CLOUD, what kind of data can be obtained programmatically through an API?
- Is the CAMPBELL CLOUD provider a single-tenant or multi-tenant application?
- Does the provider for CAMPBELL CLOUD store personally identifiable information (PII)? If so, how is PII data handled differently from other data?
- Do the provider’s administrators for CAMPBELL CLOUD have access to view the customer’s data in clear text? Are there role-based processes in place to ensure that only the appropriate individuals within the service provider’s organization will have access to customer data?
- If the SaaS provider for CAMPBELL CLOUD manages the keys, what defined processes are in place for key life-cycle management (key creation, deletion, storage, rotation, etc.)?
- How are encryption keys managed for CAMPBELL CLOUD? Does each customer have the option to manage their own encryption key?
- Is data encrypted on backup media for CAMPBELL CLOUD?
- For CAMPBELL CLOUD, is all data at rest encrypted? Tokenized?